29. January 2014 02:17
The new Office 365 Partner Admin Center provides Partners new and enhanced tools to manage their Office 365 customers. The new Office 365 Partner admin center is rolling out to partners worldwide over the next few weeks. Previously, with Partner tools in the Office 365 admin center, you could perform delegated administration tasks on behalf of customers and create trial invitations, purchase offers, and offers for delegated administration. With the tools in the new Partner admin center, you are now also able to:
- View the customers for which you have delegated admin privileges—all in one place.
- Easily find, select, and perform administrative tasks on behalf of your customers.
- View your customers’ Office 365 service health status and details.
- Create, edit, and view service requests on behalf of your customers.
Continue at source…
28. January 2014 21:31
Decided to start some series of post on Office 365, I will try to post lots of article in QY14, also I decided to post in English language, because posting in Russian language scope on visitors region and posting in Georgian is out of all realities, so, sorry if my English is not perfect, but anyway posting in English will let you use translator in case you will need it. So good luck to me and I hope to post after this post
Check Office365 tag on blog to find all about Office 365
25. January 2014 04:19
- Your privacy matters
- Leadership in transparency
- Independently verified
- Relentless on security
- Service continuity
17. January 2014 10:57
Protecting application availability – especially against threats like regional disasters – can be a high-cost endeavor involving complex planning and the need to remotely monitor service availability. This cost and complexity results in many applications which could benefit from protection going unprotected today.
Windows Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager helps protect your on premises applications by automating the replication of virtual machines to a secondary location – and as of today, it’s now generally available.
It provides three key capabilities
- Automated Protection – HRM leverages the capabilities of Windows Server and System Center to provide on-going replication of Virtual machines to your secondary site
- Continuous Health Monitoring – Windows Azure provides remote monitoring of service availability, and acts as the central repository for your customized recovery plan
- Orchestrated Recovery – In the event of a service outage at your primary datacenter, you can execute your recovery plan from Windows Azure to orchestrate the recovery of services at your secondary site.
These recovery plans enable automated disaster recovery orchestration by sequencing failover of different virtual machines and application tiers and providing customization through scripts and manual actions.
Now you can easily protect, monitor, and if needed recover your applications with an easy-to-use cloud-based service.
Several customers have already deployed Windows Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager in their environments, including as Aston Martin, United Airlines, and Pošta Slovenije. You can read more about specific capabilities in today’s blog posts from Brad Anderson and Scott Guthrie.
Learn more about Hyper-V Recovery Manager here.
Continue at source…
14. January 2014 15:09
The Update-DatabaseSchema cmdlet is a part of the infrastructure that we’ve built into Exchange 2013 to safely upgrade database schema in a DAG deployment. Unlike previous releases, a database schema upgrade in Exchange 2013 can only occur after all DAG members are upgraded to a version of software that supports the schema version and there is control over when the schema upgrade occurs (setting RequestedDatabaseSchemaVersion to a value higher than CurrentSchemaVersion up to the MaximumSupportableDatabaseSchemaVersion supported by all members of DAG).
Continue at source…
12. January 2014 09:31
Перевод статьи Talking Exchange Server with Microsoft's Perry Clarke.
Перевод, Ilya Sazonov Беседа с Перри Кларком
20. December 2013 13:23
Update Rollup 2 for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2887595
Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB2887595)
Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems (KB2887595)
Update for Windows 8.1 (KB2887595)
This update package fixes the issues that are documented in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2888929 "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" Stop error when a driver tries to close static streams for USB 3.0 devices in Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2890140 Compatibility update is available for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2: November 2013
- 2890783 Incompatibility between Windows 8.1 roaming user profiles and other earlier versions of Windows roaming user profiles
- 2896636 You cannot use certain third-party devices to send a document to a shared folder in Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2897143 Certain application or device that use NVMe interface do not work correctly in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2897149 Error message when you run the Set-FileStorageTier cmdlet in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2897150 Storage Spaces volumes go offline and then online continuously in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2897632 Logon screen turns black in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2897955 Update improves the performance of P2P video conferencing and enables HD Skype conferencing in Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2897999 Deadlock condition occurs when you enable the data deduplication feature on a CSV volume in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2898751 Bcd.dll is missing from "<SystemDrive>:\Windows\SysWow64" in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2898803 All client backup settings are removed after you start the Windows Server Essentials Management Service in Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- 2900547 Office 365 distribution group members are not displayed in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2901069 Files are not synchronized between client devices and the Work Folders server in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2901095 Error message when you try to search for apps in the Windows Store in Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2901388 Update enables you to run the 32-bit version of Windows Store apps for Windows 8 in the 64-bit version of Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2901421 Update is available that prevents SQM data-collection in Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2902864 Update removes the "Windows 8.1 SecureBoot isn't configured correctly" watermark in Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2896349 USB 3.0 Bluetooth device still drains power when computer is in sleep mode in Windows
- 2906956 "0x80240017" error when you try to install a Windows Store app in Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2891709 Windows Store video or camera apps freeze after you reopen the lid of a Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 8.1, or Windows RT 8.1-based laptop
- 2894464 Error message when you try to schedule a shadow copy task in Windows Server 2012 R2 or in Windows Server 2012
- 2896800 Hyper-V guest OS does not shut down when you restart the host computer that is running Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows 8.1
13. December 2013 08:31
Administrators can use the Office 365 Admin app to check the overall health of their organization's services, see the health of individual services, and set data refresh intervals.
To access service health data with the Office 365 Admin app, you must have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights. Also, this app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
Download the app on the Windows Phone 8 Store
The Office 365 Admin app is in the process of rolling out across multiple platforms,
Download Office 365 Admin for Android
Download Office 365 Admin for iOS
9. December 2013 08:19
You may notice that by default after setup Outlook 2013 Calendar show weather in Fahrenheit
And Wind Speed in mph
If you prefer to see temperature in Celsius and wind speed in km/hr, I will tell you that is very easy to switch
In Outlook 2013 Go to File > Option > Calendar
And scroll down to Weather
Switch to Celsius, click OK
Now you will be able to see temperature in Celsius and wind speed in km/hr
9. December 2013 08:00
Office 365 for Business (Georgian language Clip Version)
This Video Short URL
For more info visit:
Office 365 plan's for Business
Office 365 for Business FAQ
Office for Mobile Devices (Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android)
Microsoft License Advisor
Microsoft Georgian Facebook Fan-Page