4. November 2013 08:02
The Exchange ActiveSync Admin (EASAdmin) tool enables administrators to manage the process of remotely erasing lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised mobile devices. The EASAdmin Tool is designed for use with Exchange Server 2010, Exchange 2013, Office 365 (Wave14 and 15).
By using the EASAdmin tool, administrators can perform the following actions on Office 365 and Exchange On-Premise:
- View a list of all devices that are being used by any enterprise user.
- Find Inactive Devices.
- Get No. of devices per user.
- Block/Allow devices.
- Select/De-select devices to be remotely erased.
- View the status of pending remote erase requests for each device.
- Remove Mobile Devices.
- Enable,Disable ActiveSync/MAPI/EWS/OWA Exchange features during troubleshooting.
- Clear Blocked/Allowed Devices.
- Execute Get-CASMailbox, Get-Mailbox,Get-ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics,Get-MailboxFolderStatistics,Get-ActiveSyncDeviceClass,Get-ActiveSyncDeviceAccessRule,Get-ActiveSyncOrganizationSettings,Get-ActiveSyncMailboxPolicy.
- Parse IIS log and get reports to troubleshoot ActiveSync related Issue and manage the device/user from report output.
Version: 1.0 (beta)
Last updated: 10/25/2013
More at TechNet Gallery: Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASAdmin 1.0 (Beta)