15. February 2013 07:35
Unified Messaging (UM) language packs allow an Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) UM server to speak additional languages to callers and recognize other languages when callers use ASR or when voice messages are transcribed. UM language packs contain:
- Pre-recorded prompts, for example "After the tone, please record your message. When you’ve finished recording, hang up, or press the # key for more options." in the language of the UM language pack.
- Grammar files that are used by a UM server to lookup the names of given users in the directory in the language of the UM language pack.
- Text to Speech (TTS) translation so that content (e-mail, calendar, contact information, etc.) can be read to callers in the language of the UM language pack.
- Support for Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), which allows callers to interact with UM using the voice user interface (VUI) in the language of the UM language pack.
- Support for Voice Mail Preview which allows users to read the transcript of voice mail messages in a specific language from within a supported e-mail client such as Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
UMLanguagePack.ca-ES.exe 127.6 MB
UMLanguagePack.da-DK.exe 107.7 MB
UMLanguagePack.de-DE.exe 128.3 MB
UMLanguagePack.en-AU.exe 99.0 MB
UMLanguagePack.en-CA.exe 206.0 MB
UMLanguagePack.en-GB.exe 98.2 MB
UMLanguagePack.en-IN.exe 102.3 MB
UMLanguagePack.en-US.exe 244.0 MB
UMLanguagePack.es-ES.exe 168.5 MB
UMLanguagePack.es-MX.exe 125.7 MB
UMLanguagePack.fi-FI.exe 112.7 MB
UMLanguagePack.fr-CA.exe 111.5 MB
UMLanguagePack.fr-FR.exe 176.9 MB
UMLanguagePack.it-IT.exe 176.8 MB
UMLanguagePack.ja-JP.exe 102.3 MB
UMLanguagePack.ko-KR.exe 105.9 MB
UMLanguagePack.nb-NO.exe 101.0 MB
UMLanguagePack.nl-NL.exe 106.6 MB
UMLanguagePack.pl-PL.exe 156.9 MB
UMLanguagePack.pt-BR.exe 116.9 MB
UMLanguagePack.pt-PT.exe 191.7 MB
UMLanguagePack.ru-RU.exe 112.4 MB
UMLanguagePack.sv-SE.exe 89.6 MB
UMLanguagePack.zh-CN.exe 121.6 MB
UMLanguagePack.zh-HK.exe 110.4 MB
UMLanguagePack.zh-TW.exe 116.5 MB
Download the file and use Exchange Server 2010 SP3 setup to install the UM language pack.
Example: Setup.com /AddUmLanguagePack:UmLanguagePackName /s: d:\MyLocalFolder
Install each language pack on each UM server and set it to the default language on all of the dial plans that the UM server is associated with when you want to make that language available to users.
Download Exchange Server 2010 SP3 UM Language Packs
Date published: 2/14/2013