11. August 2010 08:12
We’re excited to announce that a new solution for multi-server management of Forefront Server Protection products is now available for download!
The Microsoft Forefront Protection Server Script Kit provides multi-server management for Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server and Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint®. In addition to the ability to manage multiple Forefront servers from a single location, this Solution Accelerator provides easily extensible command-line scripts that help enable server discovery, configuration, deployment, and integration with existing management technologies. It also offers basic reporting capabilities to detect configuration drift and monitor server statistics.
Download the Forefront Protection Server Script Kit
- Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server
- Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint
Configuration Management and Reporting
- Capture server configuration snapshots and push snapshots to any number of servers
- Compare configuration of any number of servers or baselines
- Obtain statistics from one or many servers, including information about infected files, detected malware, server health, and more
- See summary and/or server detail views
Ease of Use
- Discover Forefront Protection Servers and export information to a .CSV file
- Use customizable Windows PowerShell™ scripts to enhance your existing automation
Full documentation in the TechNet library
After you check out this new Solution Accelerator—and we hope you will—tell us what you think. Please send your honest and constructive feedback to secwish at microsoft dot com.
Continue at source…