12. November 2010 22:18
Lync Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack is a comprehensive End-to-End monitoring management pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2. Extensive component event and performance monitoring is available, and new in this release is full support for Synthetic Transactions against a distributed Lync Server 2010 deployment.
Note:System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 is required due to the extensive usage of the embedded Powershell provider.
- Centralized discovery of all Lync Server 2010 roles
- Full event and performance monitoring for all Lync Server 2010 roles
- Synthetic Transaction Monitoring (availability and performance) from a designated Watcher Node
- Full Edge server and component monitoring (manual enable)
- Full Survivable Branch Office Appliances monitoring
- Integrated Quality of Experience (QoE) and Call Reliability alerting using the Lync Server 2010 Monitoring Server data warehouse
Download Lync Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack
File Name: Lync Server 2010 Management Pack Guide.doc
File Name: Lync Server 2010 Management Pack.msi
Date Published: 11/12/2010
Release History 11/12/2010 - Inital Release, version 4.0.7577.0