18. April 2011 07:20
Lync Web Scheduler is a resource kit tool for Microsoft Lync Server 2010. It provides a Web-based alternative to the add-in for the Microsoft Office Outlook messaging and collaboration client for the purpose of scheduling a meeting using Lync Server 2010. It also provides a browser-based conference management experience that includes operations such as the following:
- Scheduling a new online Lync meeting.
- Listing all existing Lync Server 2010 meetings that the user has organized.
- Viewing and modifying details of an existing meeting.
- Deleting an existing meeting.
- Sending an email invitation to meeting participants by using a configured SMTP mail server.
- Joining an existing conference.
Download Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Web Scheduler
Web Scheduler Read Me.doc 458KB
Date Published: 4/15/2011